Before you go! Share this content on any social media platform
The West African Examination Council, WAEC 2019, the syllabus for physics, has a direct impact on the level of student achievement. However, this is not known to many. If you are equipped with the basic knowledge of the exam, you can better prepare yourself for the upcoming exam. In this case, only candidates with the WAEC syllabus on which to prepare in advance will know the proposed and approved learning materials such as textbooks, required calculators, essays and subtopics in each subject.
The WAEC syllabus for physics is a useful natural scientist. It falls into the category of the WAEC 2019 science curriculum for which most students have spoken in science education.
From our survey we found out which questions are asked online. Students are looking for the WAEC syllabus for science subjects for 2019, which includes physics. Fortunately, we have already been able to submit the WAEC 2019 Physics Curriculum. We have the WAEC syllabus for all subjects, but we will not provide it immediately because it would be too cumbersome for the students. Therefore, we will have already resolved the WAEC syllabus for the individual subjects for students who need it on our blog, 2019 WAEC syllabus for biologyYou could check it because it would be a great help.
In the interest of this contribution, we will provide the WAEC 2019 Physics Curriculum, but let us tell you that we have the WAEC curriculum for the following subjects;
- WAEC Physics Curriculum 2019
- WAEC 2019 Syllabus for English
- WAEC 2019 Curriculum for Chemistry
- WAEC syllabus for all science subjects 2019
- WAEC syllabus for all subjects of the Senior Secondary School.
Taking into account the above and commitment to your studies, you are sure to get off to a flying start with your West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) exam. As mentioned earlier, we will provide you with the WAEC Physics Curriculum below. We will provide a summary of what the WAEC 2019 Physics Curriculum contains before providing a download link for all scientists in PDF format.
DOWNLOAD FREE WAEC SYLLABUS FOR PHYSICS 2019
The 2019 WAEC Physics Curriculum is drawn from the curricula of WAEC (West African Examinations Council) member countries. It should be used with the appropriate curricula of the country in which the applicants are located.
The WAEC syllabus for 2019 is divided into three sections: Sections A, B and C. Section A is for all candidates, Section B is only for candidates in Ghana and Section C is for candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Gambia and Liberia.
The syllabus was developed from the syllabus of the Senior Secondary School and is intended to indicate the scope of the physics exam course.
It is structured according to the conceptual approach. The broad concepts of matter, position, movement and time; Energy; Waves; Fields of atomic and nuclear physics, electronics are considered, and each concept forms a part on which other subconcepts are based.
OBJECTIVES OF THE WAEC SYLLABUS 2019 FOR PHYSICS
The goal of the curriculum is to enable candidates
(1) Helping students understand the basics and applications of physics as subjects correctly.
(2) helping students develop scientific skills and attitudes as a prerequisite for further scientific activity;
(3) Recognize the utility and limitations of scientific methods for assessing their applicability in other disciplines and in every life.
(4) Develops skills, attitudes and skills of candidates that promote efficiency and safe practice;
(5) Develop scientific attitudes such as accuracy, precision, objectivity, integrity, initiative, and inventive genius.
OBJECTIVES OF PHYSICS SYLLABUS FOR WAEC
The following physics-appropriate activities are tested:
- First, the goal of the 2019 WAEC Physics Curriculum is to help students gain knowledge and understanding
- Second, students should be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of scientific phenomena, factual laws, definitions, concepts and theories.
- Third, scientific vocabulary, terminology and conventions (including symbols, sets and units);
- Fourth, the use of scientific equipment, including surgical techniques and safety aspects;
- In addition, scientific quantities and their provisions;
- The goal of the 2019 WAEC Physics Curriculum again is the scientific and technological applications with their social, economic and environmental implications, as well as the methods of dealing with information and problem solving.
- Candidates should be able to select, organize and present information from a variety of sources, including everyday experiences, through visual, verbal, audio and written (including symbolic, diagrammatic, graphical and numerical) information;
- Analyze and evaluate information and other data;
- Use information to identify patterns, report trends, and draw conclusions.
- Present reasonable explanations for natural occurrences, patterns and relationships.
- Experimental and problem-solving techniques
Applicants should be able to follow instructions.
a) carrying out experimental procedures using apparatus;
b) make and record observations, measurements and estimates with the highest accuracy, accuracy and units;
c) interpretation, evaluation and report on observations and experimental data;
d) identify problems, plan and conduct investigations, including the selection of techniques, apparatus, meters and materials
e) evaluate methods and propose possible improvements;
f) Name the necessary precautions to get accurate results.
INSPECTION OF PHYSICS
There are 3 papers, papers 1, 2 and 3, all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 are composite papers that can be taken in one session.
PAPER 1: Consists of fifty multiple-choice questions lasting 1¼ hours and carrying 50 points.
PAPER 2: Consists of two sections, sections A and B, which take one and a half hours and carry 60 points.
Section A – includes seven short structured questions. Applicants are invited to answer five questions for a total of 15 points.
Section B – has five essay questions, of which three have to be answered by 45 for each 45 points.
PAPER 3: Will be a practical test for school candidates or an alternative to the practical working paper for private candidates. Each version of the paper contains three questions from which applicants must answer two or two hours for 50 points.
For all questions about the WAEC 2019 Biology Curriculum, all questions have been answered via the download link below. The link below contains a table detailing the WAEC 2019 Biology Curriculum for Secondary School Students.
Hope the above was helpful so far? However, if you have any questions about the 2019 WAEC Physics Syllabus, please contact us via the comment section and we will respond accordingly. Please note that the above points should be dealt with seriously as it is the approved Physics 2019 WAEC syllabus.
Good luck to all students.
Before you go! Share this content on any social media platform
SOURCE:NIGERIASCHOOL UNN-EDU STUDENTINFOPORTAL
MYSCHOOLTRICK TOPSCHOOLNEWS SCHOOLINGS
BESTSCHOOLS FLASHLEARNERS SCHOLS SCHOOLINGINFO
UNILAGADMISSIONGUIDE EDUCELEB GURUNAIJA
APPLYSCHOOL DAILYCAMPUSGIST SCHOOLNEWSNGR